Naturopathic Medical Organizations
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians is a national professional association that represents licensed naturopathic doctors that have graduated from 4 year programs with residency programs.
- The Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OANP) is a non-profit, professional membership association representing Naturopathic Physicians (NDs) in the state of Oregon and supporting NDs all across the globe.
- Institute for Natural Medicine is a complete resource of accurate information about naturopathic medicine and natural healthcare.
- Natural Doctors International is a group that provides natural healthcare for global health, focusing on 5 main areas: clinical care, education, border collaboration, research and international policy. NDI provides free medical care to communities without resources, offering clinical rotations and classes for global health for doctors, acupuncturist and naturopathic doctors as well as other alternative medicine practitioners and students of all specialties (herbalists, midwives, etc).
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges was established in February 2001 to encourage the growth of naturopathic medicine as a profession by actively supporting academic efforts of accredited schools of naturopathic medicine.