Natural Elements Medicine
Newsletter (coming soon)
Crow Moon Teas & Tonics
BEFORE YOU CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
Please read all the pages of this website.
WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR MEET AND GREET:
Call to schedule a video/telephone meet and greet with Dr. Zia
- Meet and Greet appointments serve ONLY to answer any questions about Dr. Zia’s approach to treatment or types of services offered by Dr. Zia, not specific treatment.
AFTER your meet and greet, provided we have the information above, we can schedule you as a new patient if you decide that this practice is a good fit for your healthcare needs.
- After you receive your new patient appointment confirmation, please create a patient portal account. (Need help? watch this video)
- THEN, Fill out consent forms (questionnaires) within the patient portal. (Need help? watch this video)
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL FORMS FILLED OUT and SIGNED WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
IF YOU PREFER TO NOT REGISTER WITH THE PATIENT PORTAL: Dr. Zia will have electronic forms available for you to fill out at your appointment time. This will leave less time for your actual appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: INSURANCE BILLING – it is your responsibility as the policy holder to know what your benefits, deductibles and coverage level is PRIOR to scheduling a new patient appointment with Dr. Zia. If you have ANY questions regarding your benefits, please direct them to your insurance company.
ABOUT TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS
Telehealth can be a wonderful tool to reach out to your healthcare provider from the comfort of your home or office.
Don’t have childcare? virtual appointments may be a good option for you!
There will be times when Dr. Zia may determine that an in-person appointment is most appropriate; however, many visits can be done through telemedicine, which can save you time.
HOW TO ACCESS TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS
Dr. Zia uses RingCentral for virtual appointments. You will be provided with the meeting link when your TELEMEDICINE appointment is confirmed.
If you log on to the appointment with your desktop or laptop computer, all you need to do is click the link or paste the link into your preferred browser (Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox etc).
If you prefer to join the call with your cell phone or other mobile device (tablet), click on the meeting link and you will be asked to download the RingCentral app (free). Once that is complete, you will be directed into the “virtual waiting room”. Dr. Zia will move your session into the virtual appointment room at your scheduled meeting time.
IF Dr. ZIA is running late, she will send you a message via text or email (depending on what we have available) to let you know. If you do not receive a message from her, please text 541-791-6537 to let her know you are waiting.
Expectations: If you decide to receive care from me...
It is important for me to know your expectations regarding your health to best serve you.
As a practitioner, I expect:
- You are here willingly (this is most important!)
- You are ready to fully participate, be engaged and invested in your journey with me
- You are able and willing to try suggestions and recommendations given to you
- You communicate with me honestly about what you are willing and able to change/ adapt in your lifestyle
- We work together to reach your goals – remember, YOU are in the driver’s seat. I offer guidance, tools and information for you to choose the route to your destination/ goal
Office Hours & Location
Regular Office Hours